Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at the b tokyo akasaka, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Nezu Art Museum. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from National Diet Building and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Liana serving guests of the b tokyo akasaka. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Diet Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mori Art Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nezu Art Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Zojoji Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.5 km / 45.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.7 km / 12.9 mi
The preferred airport for the b tokyo akasaka is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage