Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Tower and 14 minutes from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Sensoji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 431 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
This hotel has 14 floors in 2 buildings and offers designated smoking areas.
At Shinbashi Atagoyama Tokyu REI Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 775 square feet (72 square meters), including a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 810 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: JPY 200 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk