Located in Tokyo (Edogawa), Pearl Hotel Kasai is steps from Tokyo Bay and a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Sea Life Park. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Disneyland® Tokyo and 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Tokyo DisneySea®.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Bon Coin serving guests of Pearl Hotel Kasai. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Disneyland® Tokyo - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ikspiari - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Toyosu Market - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 61.5 km / 38.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Pearl Hotel Kasai is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property's theme park shuttle to Tokyo Disneyland is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and must be reserved at check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Free bicycles on site