THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku
- 23 viewed today
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Central Park and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Yoyogi Park and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
At THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Golden Gai - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
NHK Hall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Omotesando Hills - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The preferred airport for THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will host an opening party from 4:30-8 PM on August 9, 2018. Guests should expect a high level of noise from the lobby. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For more details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1944 for adults and JPY 1944 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 15 January 2019 to 15 January 2019 (dates subject to change).
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 13
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 408
- -Year Built - 1978
- -Luggage storage