Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of The Tokyo Metropolitan Government and Shinjuku Central Park. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 408 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy Spanish cuisine at MORETHAN TAPAS LOUNGE, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Omotesando Hills - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
NHK Hall - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. This property does not provide in-room climate control. Central air-conditioning is provided throughout the property. This property will be closed on January 14, 2020 due to a scheduled power outage. Guests must vacate the property by 10 AM on this date. The property will reopen on January 15 and resume normal check-in time; dining facilities will reopen at 11 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1980 for adults and JPY 1980 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Luggage storage