Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa in Tokyo (Minato), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. This 4-star hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 392 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or 2 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Trianon, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests, the hotel does not permit guests with tattoos in the swimming pool. No refunds will be provided to such guests, who will be asked to leave the pool area. Guests may contact the hotel for further information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 7, 2019 from 1-5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 21, 2019 from 1-5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 720 per person
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet