A stay at Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs. This 4-star hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo Tower and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 392 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Trianon, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meiji Gakuin University - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Keio University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Suntory Hall - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Billboard Live - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa is Haneda Airport (HND) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos of any type to use the facilities.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 4 years and older when sharing existing bedding. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 11, 2021 and February 8, 2021 from 1-5 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3740 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3780 per person, per day and includes use of: swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Steam room
- -Swimming pool
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)