Palace Hotel Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Palace Hotel Tokyo is in the heart of Tokyo, within a 5-minute walk of Wadakura Fountain Park and Museum of the Imperial Collections. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Marunouchi Building and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Masakado Kubizuka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 290 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at CROWN, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wadakura Fountain Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of the Imperial Collections - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Masakado Kubizuka - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
East Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ninomaru Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palace Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Following policies apply to guests staying in Club Deluxe King, Grand Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Twin Room (Triple Use), Executive Suite, Garden Suite, and Chiyoda Suite: 1) Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted in Club Lounge after 5:30 PM. 2) Children ages 5 to 15 are only allowed to use the pool from 9 AM to 5 PM with adult supervision.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2700 and JPY 5100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2060 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 14 January 2018 until further notice:
- Swimming pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Year Built - 2012
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Total number of rooms - 290