Palace Hotel Tokyo is in the heart of Tokyo, within a 5-minute walk of Wadakura Fountain Park and Museum of the Imperial Collections. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Marunouchi Building and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Masakado Kubizuka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 290 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at WADAKURA, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wadakura Fountain Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of the Imperial Collections - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Masakado Kubizuka - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
East Garden - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ninomaru Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Diet Building - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palace Hotel Tokyo is Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests Contactless check-out is available Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Following policies apply to guests staying in Club Deluxe King, Grand Deluxe Twin Room, Deluxe Twin Room (Triple Use), Executive Suite, Garden Suite, and Chiyoda Suite: 1) Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted in Club Lounge after 5:30 PM. 2) Children ages 5 to 15 are only allowed to use the pool from 9 AM to 5 PM with adult supervision.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 4000 and JPY 5100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2060 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible parking