Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Odaiba), Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is within a 5-minute drive of MORI Building Digital Art Museum and National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 882 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at JapaneseRestaurant OSHIMA, one of the hotel's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Joypolis - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 1.5 km / 1 mi
MORI Building Digital Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Toyosu Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shiba Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69 km / 42.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Please note that "Breakfast Included" rate plans include breakfast for all guests over the age of 7. Breakfast (surcharge) is available for guests 6 years and younger. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The amount of beds provided is based on the number of adults (6 years and older) in the reservation. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3339 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2800.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1400 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of floors - 30
- -Year Built - 1996
- -Number of restaurants - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 882
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms