Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Odaiba), Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is within a 5-minute drive of National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation and Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from MORI Building Digital Art Museum and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 882 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite at JapaneseRestaurant OSHIMA, one of the hotel's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 27771 square feet (2580 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Joypolis - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Odaiba Venus Fort - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 1.6 km / 1 mi
MORI Building Digital Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Toyosu Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69 km / 42.9 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. The amount of beds provided is based on the number of adults (6 years and older) in the reservation. Please note that "Breakfast Included" rate plans include breakfast for all guests over the age of 7. Breakfast (surcharge) is available for guests 6 years and younger.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 2900 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1450 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1100 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 17
- -Number of restaurants - 9
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (feet) - 27771
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2580
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking