New Otani Inn Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at New Otani Inn Tokyo in Tokyo, you'll be 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Tokyo Tower and 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine. This hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
This hotel has 13 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at FUNACHAYA, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Keio University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Shiba Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Mori Art Museum - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
National Art Center Tokyo - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Cerulean Tower - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tokyo Tower - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for New Otani Inn Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. A scheduled power outage will take place from noon on January 20 to 11:30 AM on January 21, 2019. Luggage storage will not be available during this time. Restaurants will close at 10 AM on January 20 and reopen at 11:30 AM on January 21, 2019. A scheduled power outage will take place from 2 PM on March 17 to 11:30 AM on March 18, 2019. Luggage storage will not be available during this time. Restaurants will close at 2 PM on March 17 and reopen at 11:30 AM on March 18, 2019.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2494.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2376.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4752.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 20 January 2019 to 20 January 2019 (dates subject to change). The property is closed between 17 March and 17 March.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 13
- -Year Built - 1987
- -Total number of rooms - 427