Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), New Otani Inn Tokyo is within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at FUNACHAYA, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Keio University - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Shiba Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Joypolis - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 7 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for New Otani Inn Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. A scheduled power outage will take place from noon on January 20 to 11:30 AM on January 21, 2019. Luggage storage will not be available during this time. Restaurants will close at 10 AM on January 20 and reopen at 11:30 AM on January 21, 2019. A scheduled power outage will take place from 2 PM on March 17 to 11:30 AM on March 18, 2019. Luggage storage will not be available during this time. Restaurants will close at 2 PM on March 17 and reopen at 11:30 AM on March 18, 2019.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2494.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2376.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4752.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel