Located in Tokyo (Minato), Tokyo Grand Hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Shiba Park and Keio University. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, PENSEE, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Keio University - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.8 km / 45.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17.6 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Grand Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1750 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage