With a stay at Ginza Creston in Tokyo (Tsukiji), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Akatsuki Park and Akashicho Gashi Park. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Tsukiji Hongan-ji Temple and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Namiyoke Inari Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at KAZAN, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akatsuki Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Akashicho Gashi Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kachidoki Bridge Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tsukiji Hongan-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kachidoki Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Namiyoke Inari Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Creston is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1540 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking