Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Daiichi Hotel Tokyo places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower. This 4-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 278 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at L'ETOILE, one of the hotel's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suntory Hall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Daiichi Hotel Tokyo is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2783 and JPY 3630 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12100 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2200 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Number of restaurants - 9
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms