Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of Dubai, within a 10-minute walk of Dubai Museum and Grand Mosque. This 4-star hotel is 6.2 mi (10 km) from Dubai Mall and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Burj Khalifa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy regional cuisine at Mumtaz Mahal, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Dubai? This hotel has 2153 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email. Due to Ramadan, this property's Executive Lounge will be closed from now - August 31, 2018. During that time, guests entitled to lounge access will be advised of an alternative venue upon check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 75 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AED 179 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AED 200 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AED 150.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
- Facilities fee: AED 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 400.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: AED 200.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Laundry facilities
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas