Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Musee Hamaguchi Yozo Yamasa Collection and within a 5-minute walk of Matsushima Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Okannonji Temple and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Koami Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 26-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy barbecue at Sumida, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musee Hamaguchi Yozo Yamasa Collection - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Matsushima Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Okannonji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Koami Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Meijiza Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hamacho Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eitai Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests staying in Executive Twin or Double, Executive Deluxe Twin or Double, or Executive Tower Suite King rooms must check-in at the Executive Lounge on floor 20. The Executive room rate does not include breakfast and health club access for children age 12 and younger sharing existing bedding. Additional fees apply. Children age 0-3 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3872 for adults and JPY 1815 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2970 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 3240 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available