Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Musee Hamaguchi Yozo Yamasa Collection and within a 10-minute walk of Matsushima Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Okannonji Temple and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Koami Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 26-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy barbecue at Sumida, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as meals and access to the fitness club and must be paid directly at the hotel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property does not allow children age 12 and under to access the Executive lounge during cocktail service from 5-8 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed), available for infants up to 1 year of age. For children older than 1 year of age, guests must provide their own crib. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Children under 13 years of age are not permitted to access the Executive Lounge after 5 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests staying in Executive Twin or Double, Executive Deluxe Twin or Double, or Executive Tower Suite King rooms must check-in at the Executive Lounge on floor 20. The Executive room rate does not include breakfast and health club access for children age 12 and younger sharing existing bedding. Additional fees apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3801 for adults and JPY 1782 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2970
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: JPY 3240 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet