With a stay at Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Musee Hamaguchi Yozo Yamasa Collection and within a 5-minute walk of Suitengu Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Matsushima Shrine and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Okannonji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 419 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy barbecue at Sumida, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musee Hamaguchi Yozo Yamasa Collection - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Matsushima Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Okannonji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Koami Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Meijiza Theater - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hamacho Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eitai Bridge - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests staying in Executive Twin or Double, Executive Deluxe Twin or Double, or Executive Tower Suite King rooms must check-in at the Executive Lounge on floor 20. The Executive room rate does not include breakfast and health club access for children age 12 and younger sharing existing bedding. Additional fees apply.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2057 and JPY 3267 for adults, JPY 2057 and JPY 3267 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2970 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 3:00 PM (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: JPY 1100 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available