With a stay at Shinagawa Prince Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Sengakuji Temple and Meiji Gakuin University. This family-friendly hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tokyo Bay and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3560 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including indoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 13 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meiji Gakuin University - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Keio University - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shiba Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Suntory Hall - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Billboard Live - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Shinagawa Prince Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers a self-service machine for check-in and check-out.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3080 for adults and JPY 1760 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 2400 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Indoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 13
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)