Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shinagawa Prince Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Tower. This family-friendly hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Mori Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3560 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including indoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and karaoke. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 13 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sengakuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Bay - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Happoen Garden - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Keio University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shiba Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Zojoji Temple - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mori Art Museum - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Hibiya Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Shinagawa Prince Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 4 years and older when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property offers a self-service machine for check-in and check-out. A scheduled power outage will take place in Main Tower on January 6, 2020 and February 3, 2020 from 1-5 AM; as well as on January 6, 2020 and January 8, 2020 from 1-5 AM in Annex Tower.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3080 for adults and JPY 1760 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1400 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Indoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 13
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms