Shinagawa Prince Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shinagawa Prince Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. This family-friendly hotel is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 3560 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including indoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 13 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has 33777 square feet (3138 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note that guests with visible tattoos are not allowed to use the swimming pool and pool area. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 10 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Diamond Pool and Night Pool at this property are only accessible for guests 16 years old and over. The Sky Pool is accessible for all registered guests until 6 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to get details. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 3-6 when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 200 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tennis on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet