Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ginza Six - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.8 km / 42.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sardonyx Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave