Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Capitol Hotel Tokyu, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Midtown and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This 5-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at All Day Dining ORIGAMI, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suntory Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children 0-9 years old for breakfast included rate plans. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4840 for adults and JPY 4840 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 52
- -Conference space size (feet) - 560
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available