Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Capitol Hotel Tokyu, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of National Diet Building and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This 5-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Midtown and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 251 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at All Day Dining ORIGAMI, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Suntory Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children 0-9 years old for breakfast included rate plans. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4752 for adults and JPY 4752 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 29
- -Total number of rooms - 251
- -Conference space size (meters) - 52
- -Conference space size (feet) - 560
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms