The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Shiba Park and Rainbow Bridge. This 5-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo Tower and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 603 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Brise Verte, one of the hotel's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 25285 square feet (2349 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiba Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Keio University - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Roppongi Hills - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ginza Six - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.8 km / 45.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Prince Park Tower Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The fitness facility, spa, and pool are only accessible for guests 20 and above. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Check-in for guests staying in a "Premium Corner King Room, Non-Smoking", or "Premium King, Non-smoking" room type should check-in at the Premium Club Lounge on the 32nd floor. Check-in after 8 PM is at the front desk. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3740 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 4120 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Number of floors - 35
- -Total number of rooms - 603
- -Conference space size (feet) - 25285
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2349
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room