Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 5-minute drive from National Diet Building and 9 minutes from Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 487 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 474 square feet (44 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Children age 0-5 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property