A stay at Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 487 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include shopping on site, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 474 square feet (44 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Billboard Live - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 71.9 km / 44.7 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
The preferred airport for Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. A scheduled power outage will take place on October 26, 2020 and November 9, 2020, from 2:30-3 AM, from 5:45-6 AM. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger who stay free.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 474
- -Conference space size (meters) - 44
- -Wheelchair accessible parking