Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Best Western Hotel Rome Airport in Fiumicino, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Parco Leonardo and Fiera di Roma. This 4-star hotel is 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from Ostia Antica and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from PalaLottomatica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 20-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility, and a ballroom. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 2.5 kilometers.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Concorde, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Fiumicino? This hotel has 1507 square feet (140 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Necropoli di Porto Isola Sacra - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Area Archeologica del Porto di Traiano - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
House of Love and Psyche - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Capitolium - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Case a Giardino - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Grandi Horrea - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Ostia Antica - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Teatro di Ostia - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Baths of Neptune - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Temple of the Divinized Emperors - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Piazzale delle Corporazioni - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Parco Leonardo - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Castello di Giulio II - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Basilica of Sant'Aurea - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Pontile Di Ostia - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Hotel Rome Airport is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 10:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 7 PM.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 7 (one-way), (from 3 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 7 (one-way)
- Transfer service fee per child: EUR 0 (one-way), (up to 3 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Water dispenser
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Year Built - 1990
- -Total number of rooms - 96
- -Conference space size (meters) - 140
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1507
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage