Centrally located in Atlanta, Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta is within a 15-minute walk of High Museum of Art and Fox Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Atlanta Botanical Garden and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Piedmont Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and a banquet hall.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Atlanta? This hotel features 3335 square feet (310 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Margaret Mitchell House and Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Atlanta Symphony Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Woodruff Arts Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
High Museum of Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fox Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Atlanta Botanical Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piedmont Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Georgia Institute of Technology - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Center Stage Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Center for Puppetry Arts - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Emory University Hospital Midtown - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Atlanta Civic Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Central Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Atlantic Station - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
AmericasMart - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree) - 17.8 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Centric Midtown Atlanta is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 310
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3335
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby