Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Rome, Hotel Eurogarden is within a 10-minute drive of Port of Rome Mall (Galleria Commerciale Porta di Roma) and Sant’Andrea Hospital. This hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Villa Borghese and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Auditorium Parco della Musica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 50.00 meters.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas