Victor's Residenz-Hotel Berlin Tegel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Berlin (Reinickendorf), Victor's Residenz-Hotel Berlin Tegel is close to Berlin Wall Memorial and Max-Schmeling-Halle. This hotel is within close proximity of Museum for Contemporary Art and Charite.
Stay in one of 177 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, as well as phones with free international calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Victor's Bar serving guests of Victor's Residenz-Hotel Berlin Tegel. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 4639 square feet (431 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk