Hyperion Hotel Berlin
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyperion Hotel Berlin in Berlin (Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf), you'll be close to Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Brandenburg Gate. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Reichstag Building and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at PLAZA, a restaurant which specializes in local cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 614 square feet (57 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Free wired Internet