A stay at Hotel Villa Glori places you in the heart of Rome, within a 15-minute walk of Villa Borghese and Auditorium Parco della Musica. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Piazza del Popolo and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Via del Corso.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Borghese - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Foro Italico - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Pincio - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ponte Milvio - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Monte Mario - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stadio Olimpico - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Via del Corso - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Via del Babuino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Via Condotti - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Via Veneto - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Glori is Ciampino Airport (CIA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible – no