With a stay at Hotel Universel Montreal in Montreal, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Olympic Stadium and Montreal Biodome. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Montreal Botanical Garden and 4.3 mi (7 km) from McGill University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 230 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 kilometers.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saputo Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Olympic Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montreal Insectarium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Olympic Stadium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Montreal Biodome - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Montreal Botanical Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
CF Galeries d'Anjou - 4.9 km / 3 mi
St. Denis Theatre - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 6.4 km / 4 mi
University of Quebec-Montreal - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The Underground City - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
TOHU Cité des Arts du Cirque - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Place des Arts - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Jacques Cartier Bridge - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Metropolis - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Universel Montreal is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking