A stay at Hotel Carolinenhof places you in the heart of Berlin, a 3-minute drive from Berlin Zoological Garden and 7 minutes from Potsdamer Platz. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Reichstag Building and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Checkpoint Charlie Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kurfürstendamm - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Theatre of the West - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Department Store of the West - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Europa Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Berlin Zoological Garden - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Schaubuehne - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Technical University - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tiergarten Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Deutsche Oper Berlin - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Victory Column - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Viktoriapark - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Berlinale Palast - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Berliner Philharmonie - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
German Museum of Technology - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Carolinenhof is Berlin (TXL-Tegel).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 21.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 31.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel