Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown places you in the heart of Montreal, within a 10-minute walk of Sainte-Catherine Street and The Underground City. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Bell Centre and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Underground City - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bell Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montreal International Language Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Eaton Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place Bonaventure - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mount Royal Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Victoria Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 8 PM.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 27.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 45 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1965
- -Total number of rooms - 205
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms