Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, a 4-minute drive from Bell Centre and 10 minutes from Notre Dame Basilica. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Saint Joseph's Oratory and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Christ Church Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Treat yourself with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 8 PM.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 27.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 45 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool umbrellas