A stay at Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown places you in the heart of Montreal, within a 10-minute walk of Sainte-Catherine Street and Bell Centre. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from The Underground City.Rooms
Stay in one of 205 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a steam room, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Canadian Centre for Architecture - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Underground City - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Concordia University Sir George Williams Campus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bell Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dorchester Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Les Cours Mont-Royal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Eaton Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Place Bonaventure - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mount Royal Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Espresso Montreal Downtown is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 11 AM to 8 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 29.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Steam room
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby