Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Saint Sulpice, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from Notre Dame Basilica and 8 minutes by foot from Bonsecours Market. This 4-star hotel is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Saint Joseph's Oratory and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from University of Quebec-Montreal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Sinclair, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas