Located in Cancun (Zona Hotelera), The Royal Islander - An All Suites Resort is within a 15-minute walk of Delfines Beach and Maya Cancun Museum. This beach resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from El Rey Ruins and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Aquaworld.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Delfines Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Maya Cancun Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
El Rey Ruins - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Aquaworld - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ballenas Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Marlin Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Luxury Avenue Shopping Mall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Kukulcan Plaza Shopping Mall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Cancún Underwater Museum (Punta Nizuc) - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Tequila Museum - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Yamil Lu'um Archaeological Zone - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Chac Mool Beach - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
La Isla Shopping Mall - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Royal Islander - An All Suites Resort is Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests staying on a Saturday night may need to change units. The hotel will work to avoid this scenario, but when necessary, management will work directly with guests to streamline this process.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MXN 1500 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: MXN 26.06 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 260 for adults and MXN 260 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Beach towels
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site