Hotel Lord Byron
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Lord Byron, you'll be centrally located in Rome, within a 10-minute walk of National Gallery of Modern Art and National Etruscan Museum (Museo Nazionale di Villa Giulia). This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bioparco di Roma and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Auditorium Parco della Musica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Sapori del Lord Byron, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Borghese - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pincio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Etruscan Museum (Museo Nazionale di Villa Giulia) - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bioparco di Roma - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Spanish Steps - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Via Veneto - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Borghese Gallery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Via del Corso - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Via del Babuino - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Auditorium Parco della Musica - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Via Nomentana - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Trinita dei Monti Church - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Lord Byron is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 38.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 28
- -Year Built - 1939