Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown is centrally located in Seattle, a 4-minute walk from Seattle Center and 9 minutes by foot from Space Needle. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Seattle Waterfront and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Pike Place Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. This hotel also features a picnic area and bike parking.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marion Oliver McCaw Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Seattle Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Pop Culture - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Space Needle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chihuly Garden and Glass - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Pacific Science Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle Center Arena - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle Waterfront - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lake Union - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Olympic Sculpture Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Amazon Corporate Headquarters - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kerry Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Pier 69 - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pier 66 - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle - Tacoma Intl. Airport (SEA) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown is Seattle - Tacoma Intl. Airport (SEA).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Uncovered parking
- -Secured parking
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Bicycle parking available