Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown is centrally located in Seattle, a 4-minute walk from Seattle Center and 9 minutes by foot from Space Needle. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Seattle Waterfront and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Pike Place Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 199 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has facilities measuring 742 square feet (69 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marion Oliver McCaw Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Seattle Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Pop Culture - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Seattle Children's Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Space Needle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chihuly Garden and Glass - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Pacific Science Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle Center Arena - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle Waterfront - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lake Union - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Olympic Sculpture Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Amazon Corporate Headquarters - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kerry Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Pier 69 - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Downtown is Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Electric car charging station
- -Year Built - 1996
- -Total number of rooms - 199
- -Conference space size (feet) - 742
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 69