Located in Little Torch Key, Little Palm Island Resort & Spa - A Noble House Resort is by the ocean, a 3-minute drive from National Key Deer Refuge Visitor Center and 10 minutes from No Name Key. This 4.5-star resort is 16.8 mi (27 km) from Saddlebunch Keys and 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Cook Island.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Dining Room, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Key Deer Refuge Visitor Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
No Name Key - 8 km / 5 mi
Cook Island - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Florida Keys Wilderness - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Upper Harbor Key - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Bahia Honda State Park - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Loggerhead Beach - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Upper Sugarloaf Key - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Upper Sugarloaf Sound - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Sandspur Beach - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Lower Sugarloaf Sound - 21 km / 13 mi
Sugarloaf Beach - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
Saddlebunch Keys - 27 km / 16.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Key West Intl. Airport (EYW) - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon) - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. After registering at the welcome station, guests will board a motor yacht shuttle to the island. The yacht departs the welcome station hourly from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 12.5 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 300.00 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Marina on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free valet parking
- -On private beach
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available