Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans places you in the heart of New Orleans, steps from Canal Street and Audubon Insectarium. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Bourbon Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 367 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 16,000 square feet (1 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Decatur Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Woldenberg Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bourbon Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Shops at JAX Brewery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Orleans Musical Legends Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Lafayette Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Steamboat Natchez Dock - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18.95 for adults and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 16,000
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available