A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans places you in the heart of New Orleans, steps from Canal Street and Harrah's New Orleans Casino. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Royal Street.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 367 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in New Orleans? This hotel has facilities measuring 16,000 square feet (1 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canal Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Shops at Canal Place - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Audubon Insectarium - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Decatur Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Spanish Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Visitor Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Woldenberg Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bourbon Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Shops at JAX Brewery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New Orleans Pharmacy Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans is Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. Airport (MSY) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines; the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines; the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18.95 for adults and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Uncovered self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Uncovered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available