Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina in Islamorada, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute walk of Theater of the Sea and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park. This beach hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from History of Diving Museum and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at Wild & Lime, a beachfront restaurant which features a pool view. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an elevator (lift), and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is limited watercraft dockage available, for a fee. Guests must contact the hotel prior to arrival to reserve a boat slip in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 01 03 - 30 04)
- Resort fee: USD 33.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Picnic area
- -On private beach
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Free self parking
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas