Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge places you in the heart of Long Island City, a 5-minute drive from 5th Avenue and 5 minutes from Central Park. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Grand Central Terminal and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Rockefeller Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 88 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Michael Cafe, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Long Island City? This hotel has facilities measuring 545 square feet (51 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roosevelt Island - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
5th Avenue - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tiffany & Co. - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
United Nations Headquarters - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Central Park Zoo - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Museum of Modern Art - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
St. Patrick's Cathedral - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Carnegie Hall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Rockefeller Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Chrysler Building - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Top of the Rock - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Madison Avenue - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Columbus Circle - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Lenox Hill Hospital - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
The preferred airport for Four Points by Sheraton Long Island City Queensboro Bridge is New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 12.00 for adults, USD 5.00 and USD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Total number of rooms - 88
- -Conference space size (meters) - 51
- -Conference space size (feet) - 545
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace