Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Amsterdam (Museum Quarter), Conservatorium Hotel - The Leading Hotels of the World is within a 15-minute walk of Rijksmuseum and Heineken Experience. This 5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Anne Frank House and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Amsterdam Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Conservatorium Brasserie serving guests of Conservatorium Hotel - The Leading Hotels of the World. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Extended parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Concertgebouw - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rijksmuseum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vondelpark - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Paradiso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Holland Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Leidseplein - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Heineken Experience - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Melkweg - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
De Hallen - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Conservatorium Hotel - The Leading Hotels of the World is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 129
- -Year Built - 1901
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms