A stay at Hotel V Frederiksplein places you in the heart of Amsterdam, within a 10-minute walk of Heineken Experience and Royal Theater Carre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Rembrandt Square and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Rijksmuseum.Rooms
Stay in one of 48 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Heineken Experience - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Theater Carre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Rembrandt Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Hermitage Amsterdam - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rijksmuseum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Paradiso - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Muntplein - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kalverstraat - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Flower Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Museum Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Vondelpark - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel V Frederiksplein is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no