Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Amsterdam (Amsterdam South), Hilton Amsterdam is a 3-minute walk from Vondelpark and 12 minutes by foot from Concertgebouw. This 5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Stedelijk Museum and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Rijksmuseum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 271 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Robertos Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 17395 square feet (1616 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vondelpark - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Concertgebouw - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Vossius Gymnasium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Moco Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
World Trade Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Rijksmuseum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
P.C. Hooftstraat - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Olympic Stadium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Heineken Experience - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Paradiso - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all onsite payments.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Year Built - 1962
- -Total number of rooms - 271
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17395
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1616
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms