With a stay at Mercure City Amsterdam City Hotel in Amsterdam (Amsterdam East), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Ziggo Dome and 8 minutes from Johan Cruyff Arena. This 4-star hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Amstelpark.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 368 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Bar/Lounge FLOOR, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel features 9042 square feet (840 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amstel Business Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rijnstraat - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Albert Cuyp Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
World Trade Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ziggo Dome - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Johan Cruyff Arena - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Royal Theater Carre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Oosterpark - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Amstelpark - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Skinny Bridge (Magere Brug) - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Foam - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Museum Square - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
AFAS Live - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Moco Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tropenmuseum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure City Amsterdam City Hotel is Schiphol Airport (AMS) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Electric car charging station
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 840
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9042
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site