With a stay at Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, a 8-minute walk from The Old Church (Oude Kerk) and 13 minutes by foot from Anne Frank House. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Westerkerk and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Albert Cuyp Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 274 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Celia, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has facilities measuring 6480 square feet (602 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Herengracht Canal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Body Worlds - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
New Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Old Church (Oude Kerk) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dam Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Madame Tussauds - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amsterdam Chinatown - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nieuwmarkt Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The 9 Streets - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Begijnhof - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Anne Frank House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10.00 and EUR 25.00 for adults, EUR 10.00 and EUR 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Conference space size (meters) - 602
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6480
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available