Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam, you'll be centrally located in Amsterdam, a 8-minute walk from The Old Church and 13 minutes by foot from Westerkerk. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Anne Frank House and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Albert Cuyp Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 274 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Wyers Bar & Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 6480 square feet (602 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas