Located in Bangkok (Bangkok City Centre), Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is within a 15-minute drive of Lumphini Park and Siam Center. This 5-star hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Wat Pho and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Grand Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Lord Jim's, one of the hotel's 11 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bangkok? This hotel has facilities measuring 21229 square feet (1972 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bangkok Riverside - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
State Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Iconsiam - 1 km / 0.6 mi
River City Shopping Complex - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Sri Mariamman Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saint Louis Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
King Power MahaNakhon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Silom Complex Shopping Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Thaniya Plaza - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
BNH Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sampeng Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Lumphini Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chulalongkorn Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Chulalongkorn University - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Asiatique The Riverfront - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 21000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 13500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1500 for adults and THB 750 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3700 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.