Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok places you in the heart of Bangkok, within a 5-minute drive of Lumphini Park and Siam Center. This 5-star hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Siam Paragon Mall and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Wat Pho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 331 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy seafood at Lord Jims, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Bangkok? This hotel has facilities measuring 21229 square feet (1972 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bangkok Riverside - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
State Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Iconsiam - 1 km / 0.6 mi
River City Shopping Complex - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Saint Louis Hospital - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Patpong Night Market - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Thaniya Plaza - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
BNH Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sampeng Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Lumphini Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chulalongkorn Hospital - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Asiatique The Riverfront - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Chulalongkorn University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
MBK Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Siam Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 21000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 13500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1500 for adults and THB 600 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 6500 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 10
- -Conference space size (feet) - 21229
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1972
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms