Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel is centrally located in Paris, a 4-minute walk from Salle Pleyel and 5 minutes by foot from Champs-Elysees. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Arc de Triomphe and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Palais des Congres de Paris.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Makassar, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Salle Pleyel - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Champs-Elysees - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Arc de Triomphe - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lido - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Avenue Georges V - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Parc Monceau - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Elysee Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Place du Trocadero - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Petit Palais - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Grand Palais - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 33.6 km / 20.9 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- -Conference space size (meters) - 150
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage