Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Newark (Downtown Newark), Doubletree by Hilton Newark Penn Station is within a 10-minute walk of Prudential Center and New Jersey Performing Arts Center. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Military Park and 6.9 mi (11 km) from Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Newark? This hotel has facilities measuring 11000 square feet (1022 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Prudential Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Military Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Red Bull Arena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Journal Square - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Statue of Liberty - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Newport Mall - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Hoboken Waterfront - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Newport Center Mall - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Colgate Clock - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
MetLife Stadium - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
National September 11 Memorial - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Cape Liberty Cruise Port - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
New York Stock Exchange - 17 km / 10.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Doubletree by Hilton Newark Penn Station is Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Year Built - 1977
- -Total number of rooms - 253
- -Conference space size (feet) - 11000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1022
- -Meeting rooms