Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Newark (Downtown Newark), DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Penn Station is within a 10-minute walk of New Jersey Performing Arts Center and Prudential Center. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Newark Museum and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Red Bull Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Newark? This hotel has facilities measuring 7328.00 square feet (681 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Prudential Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Military Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Newark Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Red Bull Arena - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Journal Square - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Liberty State Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ellis Island - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Ellis Island Immigration Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Statue of Liberty - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Newport Mall - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Newport Center Mall - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Hoboken Waterfront - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Colgate Clock - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Newark Penn Station is Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 5:00 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.60 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Year Built - 1977
- -Total number of rooms - 253
- -Number of meeting rooms - 9
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 681
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7328.00