Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), Aparthotel BCN Montjuic is within a 15-minute walk of Placa d'Espanya and Magic Fountain of Montjuic. This aparthotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Casa Batllo and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Palau de la Musica Catalana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests wishing to take advantage of the "DBL Special Cruise Room" room category must book travel dates that fall within 15 days of the departure or arrival of cruise trip. A cruise reservation/ticket must be presented for each room booked on the "DBL Special Cruise Room" upon arrival at the hotel. The hotel reserves the right to amend the rate if guests fail to present a valid cruise reservation/ticket.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 0 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 0 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during January, February, March, November, and December:
- Swimming pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas