Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtel Le Richemont in Paris (13th Arrondissement), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Canal Saint-Martin and Place d'Italie. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from National Library of France and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from AccorHotels Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Library of France - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place d'Italie - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Bercy Village - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
AccorHotels Arena - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Parc Montsouris - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Cochin Hospital - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pantheon - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Paris Catacombs - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ile de la Cite - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sorbonne University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Notre Dame Cathedral - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Le Richemont is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 12 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 37
- -Year Built - 1988
- -Luggage storage