Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtel Le Richemont in Paris (13th Arrondissement), you'll be a 5-minute drive from National Library of France and 8 minutes from AccorHotels Arena. This family-friendly hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Canal Saint-Martin and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Opera Bastille.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Library of France - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Place d'Italie - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Bercy Village - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
AccorHotels Arena - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Canal Saint-Martin - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Parc Montsouris - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pantheon - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Paris Catacombs - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cochin Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ile de la Cite - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sorbonne University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ile Saint Louis - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Luxembourg Gardens - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Place de la Bastille - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Paris (ORY-Orly) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Le Richemont is Paris (ORY-Orly).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 12 for adults, EUR 8 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -One meeting room
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games