Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, you'll be 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rolling Oaks Mall and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Texas Transportation Museum. This 4.5-star resort is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from McAllister Park and 12 mi (19.4 km) from Olympia Hills Golf Course.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1002 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 37-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy Tex-Mex cuisine at Cibolo Moon, one of the resort's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in San Antonio? This resort has facilities measuring 40500 square feet (3763 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canyon Springs Golf Club - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Rolling Oaks Mall - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Texas Transportation Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
McAllister Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Olympia Hills Golf Course - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Silverhorn Golf Club of Texas - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
North Star Mall - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
Morgan's Wonderland - 23.4 km / 14.5 mi
Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Bracken Bat Flight - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Natural Bridge Caverns - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Northcliffe Golf Club - 28.9 km / 18 mi
San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site
- -Free water park access
- -Conference space size (feet) - 40500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3763
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Lazy river
- -Number of spa tubs - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 5
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Pro shop
- -Number of meeting rooms - 28
- -Number of restaurants - 7
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage