With a stay at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, you'll be 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rolling Oaks Mall and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Texas Transportation Museum. This 4.5-star resort is 11.8 mi (19 km) from McAllister Park and 12 mi (19.4 km) from Olympia Hills Golf Course.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1002 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 65-inch Smart televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Cibolo Moon, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This resort has facilities measuring 925 square feet (86 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Canyon Springs Golf Club - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Texas Med Clinic - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Fresenius Medical Care at North Central Baptist Hospital - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
American Headache Institute - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Rolling Oaks Mall - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Texas Transportation Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Methodist Hospital Northeast - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
McAllister Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Olympia Hills Golf Course - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Silverhorn Golf Club of Texas - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Ut Health - 21.3 km / 13.3 mi
Concentra - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
North East Federal Clinic - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
North Star Mall - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is San Antonio Intl. Airport (SAT) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 56 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Lazy river
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Golf course on site
- -Free water park access
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Table tennis
- -Conference space size (feet) - 925
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Pro shop
- -Number of meeting rooms - 40
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 86
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby