Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk, you'll be centrally located in San Antonio, steps from River Walk and 4 minutes by foot from Alamo. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from San Antonio Majestic Theater and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Shops at Rivercenter.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 629 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Q Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in San Antonio? This hotel has facilities measuring 40,000 square feet (4 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
River Walk - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Texas Adventure - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ripley's Haunted Adventure - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza Wax Museum and Ripley's Believe It or Not - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Guinness World Records Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Buckhorn Saloon and Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Alamo Mission in San Antonio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Antonio Cavalry Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Alamo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Briscoe Western Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Antonio Majestic Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Travis Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Aztec on the River (Aztec Theater) - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shops at Rivercenter - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk is San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.) - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 1.75 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16. per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour health club
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 16
- -Year Built - 1981
- -Conference space size (feet) - 40,000
- -Total number of rooms - 629
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Conference space size (meters) - 4
- -Meeting rooms