Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The Omni King Edward Hotel is in the heart of Toronto, within a 5-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. Lawrence Market and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Toronto Eaton Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Victoria's Restaurant, for brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hockey Hall of Fame - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sony Centre for the Performing Arts - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Downtown Yonge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Massey Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Lawrence Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Michael's Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ed Mirvish Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Scotiabank Arena - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Omni King Edward Hotel is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -24-hour health club
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 16
- -Total number of rooms - 301
- -Year Built - 1903
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms