A stay at The Omni King Edward Hotel places you in the heart of Toronto, within a 5-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Meridian Hall. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from St. Lawrence Market and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Toronto Eaton Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Victoria Café, for brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hockey Hall of Fame - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Meridian Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Downtown Yonge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Lawrence Market - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ed Mirvish Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Scotiabank Arena - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yonge-Dundas Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nathan Phillips Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Toronto City Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for The Omni King Edward Hotel is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 50 for adults, CAD 15 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 53.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -24-hour health club
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Food and water bowls
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available