A stay at Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel places you in the heart of Paris, a 2-minute drive from Arc de Triomphe and 7 minutes from Eiffel Tower. This 5-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Louvre Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Le Relais du Parc, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 3143 square feet (292 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place du Trocadero - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Champs-Elysees - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Avenue Montaigne - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palais des Congres de Paris - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Arc de Triomphe - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Avenue Georges V - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Bois de Boulogne - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lido - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Eiffel Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pont de l'Alma - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Champ de Mars - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rue Cler - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Grand Palais - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Orly Airport (ORY) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3143
- -Conference space size (meters) - 292
- -Couples/private dining
- -Art gallery on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking